1. Updating the built-in dictionary used by CDAL - from the list mentioned above (0.5 week: in semester break).
2. Initial Implementation - My work (database) and David's work (interface) need to be implemented together (0.5 week: in semester break).
3. Explore further areas in CDAL - data mining from free-text fields in database. Note that this is not expected to be implemented into CDAL, but only provide an idea in this area. (0.5 week: week 10)
4. Further Testing - At the moment, the CDAL prototype has only been informally tested. The tests performed so far are non-systematic and non-automated. The final CDAL version must be tested for completeness and soundness, using automated tests and must follow a properly designed test model (1 week: week 10-11).
5. Final Implementation - My work (database) and David's work (SNOMED-CT) need to be implemented together (0.5 week: week 11)
6. Demo - Final version of CDAL need to be presented to Jon and hospital staff (1 day: week 12).
7. Documentation - User manual and thesis need be completed (1 week: week 12).